Wednesday, March 25, 2009

hola el stupido!

so.. call me stupid. i stayed up til 4 last night reading my very own journal. which.. well.. i kinda suck at journaling.. so my little less than 1/2 inch notebook covers from part of 05 clear til june 07 when i apparently stopped writing in journals because i never found another good one. mind you- i have plenty of journals. i went through a phase where i practically collected them, and they sit there.. neatly.. never used.. in boxes. i guess i'm prejudice against them.. they're the bound book kind, and i can't stand writing on the back of the page.. it's just awkward. so i don't write in it at all.. because writing on only one side of the paper seems like such a waste! yes. yes i am crazy. i should just suck it up and use them.
anyways.. i've decided i'm really very pathetic at journaling. there are basically two spurts through which i journaled- mostly because i thought- o posterity! they will want to know how their father and i met! ya.. i'm lame. thus i have my crush for ryan earl documented in ink and gooey gross high school girl-ness. and my every thought about the tall and handsome bryce gardner who had stolen my heart with his gentle manners, rugged good looks, and deep bass voice (who is now married with a baby boy- awkward- i don't wanna get old anymore). nothing about the wonderful man who i blogged about last. which is probably because i had a horrible attitude toward that relationship and was sure nothing important would ever come from it- because he was just good buddy nate. ok ok.. i guess i did have some things about him in my journal.. but not more than than little tiny things about him that we did in the time between the breakup and the mission.. and then last june i apparently saw the mistake and tried to remedy it with a couple pages of little updates. pathetic! i don't think i'll read that journal again.. it was disgustingly gooey- i didn't know i was so completely ridiculous when it came to men. i should have guessed though. poor flirty manda. somebody please find that girl a brain. and a new journal.

2 comments:

  1. a) I had a journal like that & I threw it away I was so disgusted with it. DONT do that. You will regret your rash decision.

    b) I ♥ you!

    c) I think I know what to get you for your birthday now :D

    d) This is the 2nd time I am trying to post this comment, if it doesn't work, we're in trouble b/c I loose wording in each new attempt to remember what I wrote! (The 1st one was much more interesting, but I don't remember the exact wording of it---sad)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a) I WANT A SAND PICTURE!!!

    b) apparently I like writing in lists

    c) fantastic wine analogy--probably is what you thought it was... lol

    d) did you put postage on all of the things you sent him to send to you? I just realized that i didn't get very many letters from scott until I sent him the supplies to send. (I couldn't send stamps, but I sent the envelopes....I dunno--maybe you can send stamps??) I hear it is kind of expensive to send stuff very often in those southern america-type missions...

    e) I ♥ you!

    f) I am proud that you are keeping your blog updated! I need to remember to read it more often ;)

    ReplyDelete