Monday, April 12, 2010

She never realized..

.. well maybe not never.. but i'm always amazed when i feel our heavenly fathers love for us. i'm 20 years old and i recieved my patriachial blessing yesterday. when i first decided i wanted it, i wanted names and dates and my life spelled out, nice goals to look forward to, all organized and laid out for me. i knew that wasn't what it was.. but it's what i wanted. silly silly manda. what i got was better in a way. i got great advice from the patriach, that we grow and learn through faith and to lean on that faith whenever i needed to. the blessing itself.. was peace. i felt my heavenly fathers love for me and it was overwhelming and wonderful.

what ever life holds- it'll all work out.

one of my greatest fears is that i'll be alone through this life. i'm never alone. i never have to be. because- I am loved.

1 comment:

  1. I love you. And this is beautiful. thanks my dear-I was having a rough night and this helped. Love you.

    ReplyDelete