and since i deal with weddings a lot (working at a reception center, making/altering wedding dresses).. i let myself love them. in fact- for my birthday i tried on wedding dresses ..again. it was too much fun lol. i had two favorites-

i loved the old movie star curvy look


*sigh* so darn cute!
and.. i look better than the model.. Ü

anyways.. i'm random and whatever.. i thought they were fun. Ü

I like the top one but then I have always been more of a traditionalist!
ReplyDeleteYou cute lady! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU HAD A BLOG?!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh so I was looking on here and saw the "Dancing in the Rain" blog...SO funny because I wanted to name mine that and it wouldn't let me because it was already taken...hahahah SMALL WORLD!!!!!!!!!! Love ya lady!
ReplyDeletelol thats awesomely funny! dancing in the rain is my sister:)
ReplyDeleteAmanda!! I wanna know all the fun stuff when you plan your wedding. It's always fun to watch that process...and I'll help if you need me to. Ha, I found your blog!!
ReplyDelete